Integrimi Evropian

European Integration

Minister Hoxha presented the level of SAA implementation

June 19, 2018

Prishtina, 19 June 2018 – During the interpellation, Minister of European Integration, Dhurata Hoxha, emphasized that the Government has made very important steps in consolidating the planning and implementation of national policies for the SAA implementation.

 

In this regard, during October and November, the Ministry of European Integration has led the review of the National Programme for Implementation of the SAA, which covers the period 2018-2022 and which has been finalized, approved and started to be implemented in early 2018.

 

“For this year, this Programme has foreseen the implementation of 531 short-term measures, of which 144, or 27% of them, are legislative measures, while the other 387 measures, or about 73% of them, are implementing measures”, stressed Minister Hoxha.

 

A total implementation rate of 53.85% was achieved during the first quarter 2018, as 21 of the 39 measures planned for this quarter were implemented, while the remaining 18 measures, or 46.15%, have not been implemented yet.

 

In addition, 23 measures have been implemented ahead of the planned deadlines. This is due to the fact that a total of 44 measures have been implemented by the end of the first quarter, which accounts for 8.29% of all 531 planned measures. Further, as regards the situation by the end of March in terms of the implementation of legislative reforms, the findings show that we have achieved an implementation rate of 13.89%, since 20 out of 144 short-term legislative measures planned for the whole year have been implemented, while 124 of them, or 86.11%, have not been implemented yet.

 

On the other hand, with regard to the situation by the end of March in terms of the implementation of implementing measures, the findings indicate that an implementation rate of 6.20% has been achieved, since 24 out of 387 short-term planned measures have been implemented, while 363 of them, or 93.8%, have not been implemented yet.

 

Regarding 2017, the Programme overall implementation level was 62.05%, since 600 of the 967 planned measures have been fully implemented.

 

Regarding the level of implementation of legislative measures during 2017, the findings indicate that 38.47% of them, or 100 measures, have been implemented.

=

Last modified: August 8, 2022

3 Responses to " Minister Hoxha presented the level of SAA implementation "

  1. … [Trackback]

    […] Find More on to that Topic: integrimievropian.rks-gov.net/en/minister-hoxha-presented-the-level-of-saa-implementation/ […]

  2. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
    from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.

    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With
    thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *